We have a current opportunity for a Project Engineer - Black Utilities on a contract basis. The position will be based in Valais and is for 12 months with the option of extension. For further information about this position please apply.
The Project Engineer Black Utilities represents the Centre of Excellence for all Black Utilities aspects including design, installation, and CQV of several projects. The engineer is assigned to develop the design of the project utilities , as well as changes and adaptions of live and running systems.
- Develop design in collaboration with project team members and local engineering
- Support with bid packages and participate in vendor selection
- Follow-up equipment construction and participate to FAT execution
- Support CQV team to develop qualifications strategy and CQV documents
- Bachelors or master's degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, process or equivalent)
- At least 5 years of experience in engineering, project management in the Pharmaceutical or chemical industries
- Profound expertise in the field of Black Utilities
- Experience in cGMP requirements
- Fluency in English and German