We have a current opportunity for a Product Marketing Mgmt II on a contract basis. The position will be based in Boston.
Position Summary and Principal Activities:
The Senior Manager will play a key role in the successful creation and execution of HCP brand strategies and tactics for gMG. This position will report to the Director of US HCP Marketing; gMG. Key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the development of HCP focused branded and unbranded assets (including successful and smooth PRC process)
- Develop and execute the NPP (non-personal promotion) tactics (digital channel, media strategy, CRM…)
- Manage annual congress plan and all aspects surrounding key meetings
- Manage and implement HCP outreach and programming to gain ongoing insight to inform development of educational initiatives
- Manage cross-functional coordination with other Alexion line functions (e.g. clinical, medical affairs, regulatory, sales) focused on key customer segments
- Communicate effectively to all levels of staff and management
- Work with the highest degree of professionalism and in accordance with the company's policies and Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
Skills: - Candidate will play a key role in developing effective partnerships with key opinion leaders and work collaboratively across many cross-functional teams.
- This person must possess a strong ability to manage multiple projects across functional areas, and work independently when appropriate, within teams, and as a sub-team lead.
- Successful results driven performance in marketing roles, including product launches
- Experience in marketing message development and communication
Education: - Bachelor's degree required, Graduate Degree Preferred
- Strong knowledge of MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong organization, planning and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills Skills and Experience:
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's Degree