My client is a hypergrowth Molecular Diagnostics company which prides itself in innovating and evolving. They are looking for a Product Manager to join their team. This role will be based in Singapore. In this role, you will be identifying and meeting customer needs across SEA and Korea through targeted promotion of relevant product solutions to generate leads and support sales team in achieving sales targets.
The Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Identify and address unmet customer needs in SEAK region by providing them with the relevant product offerings
- Be involved in establishing regional marketing plan and ensure timely execution with Sales team
- Drive efficient launch of new products with all relevant regional and local stakeholders
- Support direct sales team and channel partners
- Maintain market knowledge and visibility including trends and competition for given products, segments and territories
The ideal Product Manager should have:
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of related work experience OR Master's degree in relevant fields with 3+ years of related work experience in Product marketing - Diagnostic (IVD), Molecular Devices etc
- Demonstrates knowledge of molecular IVD products and markets
- Prior product launch experience is an advantage
- Willingness to travel in the SEA and Korea region and if needed to US and Europe
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to multi-task across broad number of products and disease states
If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with the relevant experience who wants to be part of a fast-growing company, please apply!