One of the growing biotech startup is expanding and looking to onboard a Product Manager (Dermatology) responsible for overseeing and assessing the potential of existing and new products. The role involves the development and execution of new product launches, from pre-pilot all the way to actual launch in multiple channels within the APAC region.
- Create effective marketing materials (including presentations, brochures, point of sales materials etc)
- Market research (on competitor products, gaps in the market, sales opportunities, pricing, target audiences etc)
- Conceptualization and execution of new product launches, inclusive of pre-pilot preparation, pilot, assessment of the pilot, pre-launch and actual launch phases
- Work closely with the various country marketing teams and business managers from product ideation to go-to-market execution
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or similar discipline.
- Typically requires at least 3-5 years' experience in a relevant technical environment
- Experience with market analysis in Pharma field
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent, enthusiastic, clear communication skills with a diverse audience is critical to the success of this position
Benefits and Perks:
- Clear promotion structure with opportunities for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending in your CV!