We are hiring a Product Manager for a pharmaceutical company based in New Jersey. The successful candidate will be responsible for the product management of a new oncology product.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and executing the product strategy.
- Developing and implementing the product launch plan.
- Conducting market research and analysis to identify customer needs and trends.
- Developing and managing the product budget.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure successful product development and launch.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key opinion leaders and stakeholders.
- Providing sales and marketing teams with product training and support.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong project management skills.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, specifically in oncology.
- Experience in product management.
The salary for this position is $140,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to Phillips Wood.