My client develops, manufactures and markets innovative medical devices in the space of bone and tissue regeneration. They are at the forefront of bio-materials for orthopaedic and spinal applications. Therefore, they are searching for a Product Manager to further develop and implement their product strategy, also to accelerate growth in our key markets.
- Accompanying the customers (sales partners and end customers) on the "Customer Journey", respond to their needs and motivation, analyse them and derive targeted measures from the findings, which lead to a strategic advantage for the product portfolio
- Together with the sales department, you support customers in continuous training on our products, forecast planning and implementation of brand awareness of our product portfolio.
- You will have a professional understanding of market trends and influencing factors, regulatory frameworks, pricing and reimbursement scenarios across Europe
- Develop competitive and differentiated strategies that address emerging threats and opportunities
- You evaluate the market dynamics, recognise new challenges and opportunities and incorporate your findings into the future marketing strategy and allocate appropriate resources
- You will generate and track B2B and B2C leads through digital marketing campaigns for all stakeholders at all touch points
- Successfully completed relevant university degree or comparable qualification
- Relevant professional experience in the orthopaedic and spine market, ideally in product, sales and/or project management/marketing
- Excellent German and English skills; further foreign language skills are an advantage
- Contacts to important opinion leaders and specialist dealers in the international orthopaedics and spine market
- Proven conceptual and strategic planning skills with a strong focus on operations
- Willingness to travel internationally (approx. 50%)
This is a hybrid position, must be able to commute to Frankfurt 3 to 4 days of the week.