We have a current opportunity for a Product Access Lead on a contract/ interim basis. The position is fully remote.
- Maintain existing pricing, contracts and access across EUR/INT markets including managing the regional pricing corridor
- Evaluate, develop and implement optimal pricing, reimbursement and market access strategies in new markets
- Own the development and execution of strategic plans and objectives for the function for multiple products across the portfolio and pipeline
- Develop core go-to-launch PRMA strategy and materials for new indications
- Engage face-to-face with payers and other external stakeholders, country-level teams
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
- Experience in Pricing and Reimbursement in European markets, Globally is preferred
- Success and Experience supporting oncology products pre-launch and at launch
- Ability to work across company teams, in particular medical, HEOR, and marketing.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate and translate complex problems into practical and deliverable solutions.
- Experience in developing Market Access strategies for oncology assets with multiple, sequential indications in European & International Markets
- 12 - 18 month contract
- Fully remote (Some meetings across Europe)
- Daily Rate: (Negotiable)
For more information please contact me:
Work Number: 02070194110