Procurement & Supply Chain Manager needed for a rapidly expanding, food biotech organization
A young and ambitious food biotechnology company is looking for a Procurement & Supply Chain Manager to join their rapidly expanding US Operations group. This company is making waves in the food industry with their biotech-focused food products and are currently looking to increase headcount by 20% in the next 18 months. This role will play a pivotal part in the build out of the Procurement & Supply Chain processes, vendor selection, and the build out of a new facility outside the Bay Area. Not only that, but you will also be working for a company with some of the most innovative products in entire food industry! This is a dream opportunity for anyone looking to make a difference in the lives everyday Americans through healthy and sustainable food products.
This biotech has recently made several key hires and they are looking to speak with the best in the business to join the team and assist with the expansion plans. This is a very exciting and challenging opportunity that will offer someone a broad scope of responsibility. There is potential for significant growth and development.
The Procurement & Supply Chain Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Establish vendor selection processes, source vendors, and negotiate contracts
- Set up agreements with suppliers
- Implement appropriate KPIs to make sure the supplier relationships are reviewed routinely
- Propose and implement supply chain strategy
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Experience with supply chain management and procurement
- BS/MS in related discipline and at least 1-3 years experience
- Excited to be in an ambiguous environment with the ability to make decisions without relying on upper management
If you are interested in the Procurement & Supply Chain Manager role, please don't hesitate to apply today!