Principal Software Quality Engineer
An industry leading medical device company is seeking a seasoned expert in SQA to hit the ground running at one of their high-profile facilities. This company has a rich pipeline of revenue-generating products, as well as new cutting edge devices.
If you are looking to get in with a Top 10 Device company, then don't hesitate to apply!
The Principal Software Quality Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
This individual will provide Quality Assurance support for validation & verification activities associated with major in-house processes. This position work cross-functionally with the various departments in NPD and early-phase testing.
- Expertise in ISO 13485, Medical Device Directive, ISO 14971, IEC 62304
- Risk assessments, risk management, and software fault tree analyses
- Knowledge of design controls
- Ensure best practice in accordance with internal SOPs and government regulations
- Mentor and train junior engineers
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. / B.S.) in a scientific or engineering discipline.
- 7+ years quality engineer background
- A collaborative spirit and willingness to learn