A full-service, global Med Comms agency is looking for a Principal Medical Writer to join their team! This agency is known for it's friendly culture, excellent benefits, and opportunities for growth.
If you enjoy staying close to the content, owning your work and mentoring junior writers, please reach out and apply!
The Principal Medical Writer will be responsible for:
- Working across numerous therapeutic areas.
- Development of various publications deliverables including but not limited to abstracts, manuscripts, posters, and congress activities. You will also work across medical education and med affairs deliverables as well.
- Oversight of junior team members and Senior Medical Writers.
The Principal Medical Writer should have the following qualifications:
- Must hold a PharmD, MD, or PhD qualification
- Experience working with publications deliverables
- Expert across a range of therapeutic areas
- 4+ years of relevant agency experience
If you are interested in the Principal Medical Writer role, then please don't wait to apply.