Join a Revolutionary Medical Device Company as a Principal Electronics Engineer R&D
- Location: Brabant, Netherlands
Are you ready to be part of something truly groundbreaking? Our client, a medical device company pioneering neuromodulation therapies for migraine, is seeking an experienced and highly motivated electronics engineer. This role offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology that creates innovative treatments for cluster headaches and other neurological disorders.
- Lead mature product design from concept through production release.
- Manage life-cycle management activities including engineering change orders (ECOs), deviation requests (DRs) etc.
- Work closely with EMS companies on SMT processes during development phases.
- Ensure all technical documentation requirements in regulated industry are met or exceeded by leading creation of accurate BOMS/Drawings/Schematics/Mechanical drawings packages/etc., per process/guideline/procedure provided by Quality Assurance Department).
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
4+ years' experience working within electronic product development field required;
- Strong knowledge about PCBA Design tools/methodologies such as DfM/DfX/FMEA,
- Familiarity with EMC regulations/certification standards applicable to our products preferred;
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally between teams both internally and externally towards completion goals while ensuring quality at every step along way.
- Proven track record providing leadership throughout entire manufacturing life cycle
- Ability form bridge between design team needs/demands vs practicalities/constraints faced during actual manufacture
- Previous experience developing complex electro-mechanical systems desired but not mandatory
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now!