We have a current opportunity for a Director of Corporate Development - Portfolio Strategy Analytics on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Santa Monica, CA.
- Collaborate with product and cross-functional teams to evaluate strategic options and decision analyses, ensuring alignment with corporate goals.
- Support portfolio trade-offs for strategic alignment and generate relevant investment metrics.
- Lead the PTRS process, delivering decision-support financial valuations for supported teams.
- Provide innovative insights for short and long-term planning of the oncology portfolio.
- Doctorate, Master's, or Bachelor's degree with extensive Corporate Development or Market Research experience.
- Preferred advanced degree (e.g., MBA, PhD) with scientific background.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical/biotech industry, R&D, decision analysis, and business strategy.
- Proven leadership in influencing senior teams, strategic roles, and complex problem-solving abilities.
For further information about this position please apply.