Job Title: Payer Coverage Lead, Pricing and Contracting Senior Manager
Location: Remote (California)
A Global Biotech organization is actively seeking out Payer Coverage professionals in the pharma and healthcare spaces. This role will be a key contributor for the overall contracting strategies, focusing on the payers.
- Lead meetings to ensure alignment to LRS strategy and execution of the plan with cross-functional teams including Brand, Market Access, Value Marketing, GHE, Patient Access, Medical, Trade, and Policy
- Proactive support with bi-annual strategic LRS/brand planning and quarterly business reviews
- Conduct regular meetings with Market Access team to align on account level payer strategy and negotiations for Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, and government bids
- Prior experience in contracts and pricing, direct payer experience or value marketing and have a good foundational understanding of the US payer environment and a strong foundation in the U.S. healthcare market
- Excellent conceptual problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to bring structure to vaguely defined problems, pragmatic problem solving approach, and manage execution.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in either sales, marketing, contracting and/or pricing, finance, accounting, analytics, healthcare, or sales operations
- Previous experience building financial models and/or working with large amounts of data
If Interested, shoot over your CV's with available times to chat!