Title: Nuclear Pharmacist
Location: Greater Philadelphia Area
Company: Global Nuclear Pharmaceutical Company
If you are interested in joining an industry leading Pharma company with a leading portfolio in multiple therapeutic areas, then look no further! My client is a growing nuclear pharmaceutical organization that is looking for a Staff Nuclear Pharmacist to join its growing team.
The candidate that I am looking for has a rich life sciences career and is a capable pharmacist. This candidate thrives candidate also excels in a fast-paced environment and shares the patient-first approach of my client.
The Nuclear Pharmacist position will have the following responsibilities (not limited to):
- Preparing prescriptions in correspondence with pharmacy drug preparations.
- Conduct dosage constancy checks to ensure accurate and appropriate dosage.
- Lead quality assurance/control on pharmacy tools and equipment.
- Assess pharmacy technicians.
- Communicate and advise patients on prescriptions.
The Nuclear Pharmacist should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or PharmD.
- "Authorized User" or radioactive materials. license.
- Active state pharmacy license (Pennsylvania).
- 1-2 years of nuclear pharmacy experience preferred.
- Competitive base salary.
- Strong company benefits.
- Exciting work environment.