A well-established Biotechnology firm is currently seeking a driven and organized Microbiologist II with a strong background in Quality management systems and pharmaceutical development. They are looking to bring someone on the team as they are expanding their portfolio. You would primarily be performing microbiological tests and monitoring site microbiological control.
- Perform environmental monitoring and sample management from incubation through isolate ID
- Evaluate microbiological test results for trends surrounding microbiological control of the GMP production environment
- Monitor growth promotion and ID activities surrounding sample tracking and control.
- Define testing requirements and assure subcontracted laboratories are aware of completion dates.
- Work with internal and external auditors as needed
- 2+ years of experience in cGMP laboratory or pharmaceuticals production environment.
- Knowledge of USP, FDA, DEA, and cGMP, and aseptic technique.
- Efficiently communicate information, deliver training, and respond to questions from management, clients and customers.
- The ability to look at and define problems from data to draw conclusions
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 7 months to a permanent position! If you are interested in the Microbiologist II role, then please don't wait to apply!