Currently partnered with a top 10 client based out greater Salisbury, MA area that's looking for Scientist to head of their Methods Development team.
This global leading research company is looking to keep on expanding and is currently seeking to add leaders to their R&D teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to facilitate, analyze and interpret the data from experiment results.
- Ensure protocols are in compliance with company policies(cGMP,ICH,FDA regulations).
- Strong communication, organization, and multitasking skills are needed.
- Install new equipment, processes, and methods for the solution of technical problems
- Method Development, Validation, Transfers, and QC Support
- Experience developing methods from scratch is required.
- Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry is heavily sought after.
- Past experience working in analytical laboratories