My client is a China based global pharmaceutical company that is engaged in research and development and also manufactures and distributes drug related products.
They are currently looking for a Medical Writing Director to be based in Shanghai, Suzhou or Hangzhou.
This opportunity provides amazing growth potential, career progression and the chance to be working with a global MNC.
- Write, summarise, review documents to make sure they adhere to regulatory requirements and professional standards
- Generate high-quality, scientifically accurate documents under agreed timelines
- Initiate training course and experience sharing
- Lead submission documents
- Manage FTE writers
- Experience as regulatory/publication medical writer
- Able to interpret clinical relevant data
- Bilingual - English and Chinese
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- People management experience