A cutting edge, Award-Winning Medical Communications agency is searching for a Medical Writer to add to their New York team. The Medical Writer will focus on content creation, specifically working with Ad Boards, Posters, Writing, Editing and Slide Decks. As an integral part of the Scientific Services team, successful Medical Writers will be content focused with a high deliverable experience. The Medical Writer role will provide excellent visibility across an Industry-Leading agency.
Functions of the role:
- Assist with Ad Boards, Posters, Editing & writing.
- Provide integral knowledge of Neurology, Immunology or Oncology (Oncology preferred).
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol and cohesively work with team members.
- PhD or PharmD, 2 year minimum of experience within Medical Communications.
- Proven consistency and experience.
- Established background of creative strategy and publications.