A rapidly developing biotechnology company based in the San Francisco Bay is looking to develop their Medical Affairs team. The company focuses on the research, development and commercialization of technology supporting transplant patients, pre and post operation. This position would cover the Southern California Region and work to develop KOL relationships.
See the other job requirements below:
- The ability to communicate the utilization of surveillance tests in a clinical setting of transplantation
- Act as a SME and resource for the field account managers
- 2 years minimum Medical Affairs experience
- PharmD, MD, or PhD required
- The ability to live within previously stated territory