*Medical Information Specialist - Homebased*
I am working with a consultancy who partner with many of the best blue chip pharmaceutical companies in the world to enhance their digital operations.
They are seeking a Medical Information Specialist to work with their end client. This position can be carried out remotely with your focus on the Austria region.
The client is happy to consider a German speaker and you do not have to be stationed in Austria. They are looking for this candidate to start on 1st May with interviews scheduled immediately.
Please see the responsibility of the role below:
- Intake and documentation of Medical Information enquiries in IRMS
- Data/Literature search for substantiating a medical information response
- Drafting a medical information response
- Adverse event/Product quality complaint reporting as per end client procedures.
- Affiliate reconciliation activities with the DS Hub/as appropriate as well as with the Local Product complaint responsible
If this position is of interest to you, please follow the relevant links to apply to the position.
Alternatively, if you are a LinkedIn user, please feel free to reach out to me directly at EPM Scientific and William Paton.