Medical Director, Clinical Development
Competitive Compensation Package Based on Experience
We're currently partnered with a mid-size biopharmaceutical company who is dedicated to developing innovative therapeutic products to meet the needs of patients facing endocrine and lung diseases. Their mission is to empower individuals to take control of their health and enjoy life to the fullest.
This position reports directly into the SVP, Clinical Development is a highly visible role, helping shape the future of the organization taking products from early drug development to commercialization.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Planning, design, and execution of early development clinical studies
- Preparing regulatory documents for IND filings and various study reports
- Serve as the clinical development representative for cross functional study and project team meetings
- Work collaboratively with senior leadership across different teams and departments
- Author and review clinical documents
- Support business development by identifying licensing opportunities
- MD or PhD
- 10+ years of pharmaceutical experience
- Extensive experience working within the Pulmonary therapeutic area
- Strong leadership skills