Medical Director, Pharmacovigilance - REMOTE
(Central or Pacific Time)
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Stocks
A Car T-Cell focused Oncology & Neurology Company focused is looking for dynamic Medical Director Drug Safety & Pharmacovigilance. The Medical Director will be an integral member contributing to the PV & Safety Team.
The Medical Director, Drug Safety & Pharmacovigilance will be Responsible for:
- Performing all Signal Detection, Evaluation, and Management activities for assigned products, with understanding of qualitative and quantitative signal detection.
- Well experienced in safety assessment reports, and presenting to meetings.
- Authoring BSQR's.
- Experience with products in all stages of development.
- Risk management and risk mitigation activities.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Minimum 5 years of Pharmacovigilance experience.
- Therapeutic area experience of either Oncology or Neurology.
- MD/Foreign Equivalent.
Interested? Apply now!