An international Medical Communications agency is searching for a Medical Director to lead their growing Scientific Services team. You will play a pivotal role in client relationships and creating strategic partnerships. You will have oversight on content creation as well as a high level of ownership over your own projects. This position offers a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity for accelerated career growth.
If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with a strong background in Medical Communications and Promotional Medical Education, then please apply!
The Medical Director will:
- Build and maintain productive and long-lasting organic and new client relationships.
- Come with a deep understanding of diverse therapeutic areas, specifically diabetes, rare disease and genetic therapies.
- Drive organic growth on assigned account(s).
- Facilitate timely execution of deliverables in line with SOW, deadlines, and brand stewardship established with client.
The Medical Director must have:
- Minimum four(4) years of agency experience in Medical Communications, with a strong preference for Promotional Medical Education expertise.
- Passion for growth and delivery of exceptional service.
- Expertise in diabetes, genetics, rare disease or several different therapeutic areas.
- PhD, MD or PharmD