My client is a local biopharmaceutical company that is developing novel drugs in several therapeutic areas.
They are looking for a Medical Director to help to manage the clinical trials in Korea.
- Provide clinical leadership and expertise in oncology to ensure the delivery of exceptional patient care.
- Develop and implement clinical protocols, guidelines, and best practices in oncology.
- Participate in clinical research activities, including the design and execution of clinical trials.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and maintain accreditation standards.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop and execute strategic initiatives
- Provide medical input and expertise
- Act as a liaison between the medical team and external stakeholders, including patients, families, and community partners.
- Medical Doctor (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree from an accredited medical school
- Oncology/Respiratory background preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested, please apply with your CV attached.