A global multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company currently in phase III of clinical trials is in search of a Medical Director as they continue to grow and expand their team of experts! This company has been very successful so far in its first two phases of clinical trials and is looking to continue that success as they search for additional team members to finish conducting these trials in the next year. This is the perfect time to join this company full of passionate like-minded individuals focused on continued success and growth.
The Medical Director will be responsible for:
Playing an instrumental role in the rapid growth of this company and executing on its vision. They will do this by successfully conducting phase 3 + 4 clinical trials alongside the pre-existing team. This role will serve as a strong leadership figure within the company and given ample opportunities to excel.
- Provide adequate safety training for any additional team members
- Collaborate with pre-existing clinical trial teams within the company in order to share data and success
- Properly document all patient interaction and updates as necessary
- Foster positive relationships with any third-party vendors and manage CRO
The ideal candidate will posses the following set of skills:
- 5+ years in health-care industry
- Background working in clinical research as director
- Experience with phases 3-4 of clinical trials required
- Must have an MD or any equivalent
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Must be willing to commute to New York Metropolitan area