A premier Medical Communications agency with global presence is actively hiring for a Senior Medical Director role. The agency has sustained consistent growth in recent years thanks to their commitment to quality content for their top-tier clientele. This growth in business has come growth in personnel. As such, they are building out their team with the addition of a Medical Director who will lead by example, assisting in content strategy while also contributing to content creation. The agency is seeking strategic, collaborative candidates with Medical Communications agency experience. The Medical Director will report to the Group Medical Director.
The Medical Director's Responsibilities Include:
- Leading a dynamic team of Promo Med Ed Medical Writers, with deliverables including speaker decks, advisory boards, and more.
- Working with Accounts teams as well as directly with clients to implement strategy and represent their Scientific team's content.
- Demonstrating expertise in high-science therapeutic areas, ramping up quickly to meet the needs of clients. You will be a scientific advisor to your team and to your clients.
The Medical Director should possess the following qualifications:
- MD, PharmD, or PhD in life sciences required.
- 3+ years of Medical Communications agency experience.
- Rare Disease, Immunology, Gene Therapeutics or Neurology expertise is a plus.
- Exceptional writing abilities and verbal communication skills are required.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Fully remote flexible.
- Excellent work/life balance.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting Medical Director opportunity, I encourage you to apply as soon as possible.