My client is a listed company focused on the R&D, manufacturing and commercialisation of immunological disease
With plans to expand its global footprint in Asia, the company is highly invested in growing their business in the region. They are looking to onboard an Medical Director who will be intergral in helping them achieve their growth plans ahead. This role will oversee and support the clinical development strategy and
execution of multiple development at various stages.
- Build innovation scientific capability including making CMC deliverables, defining regulatory path and implementing clinical development plan
- Act as the core team member of Innovation Center and lead development and support of the pre-clinical and clinical development strategy and execution
- Manage a portfolio of complex development projects serving as the primary scientific contact in focused areas ( SLE or Asthma or RA or CNS ) to ensure the identified asserts be further developed and advanced
- Stay at a fully current view and perspective of internal and external influences to the invested companies
- Maintains the highest standards and levels of scientific knowledge in the related therapeutic and disease areas of assignment
- M.D. or Ph.D with life science background in SLE or Asthma or RA or CNS area
- More than 8 years pharma/biotech or related industry experience with track record of effective contribution to development of disease strategies and plans
- Excellent project management skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks and goals across multiple development assets to ensure the timely on-target accomplishment
- Able to effectively drive discussions and decisions toward desired end-results
- Good communication and presentation skills
If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual who wants to take your career to the next step, please apply with your CV.