Medical Director - Medical Communications
Company Summary: A well-established and -run Publications and Med Affairs agency is looking for a Medical Director to join a steadily growing team of specialists. Located in the Chicago area, this role also offers the flexibility to work fully remote. This team is highly collaborative, and you will have the opportunity to work with many top Pharma and Med Device companies. If you are looking for a place with direct exposure to clients and senior management while in an environment built to help you grow professionally and personally, reach out and apply today.
The Medical Director will be responsible for:
- Leading the development of various publications and medical affairs deliverables including but not limited to abstracts, manuscripts, posters, and congress activities.
- Working across numerous therapy areas such as immunology, autoimmune disorders, neurology, and gene therapy.
- Managing client relations and acting as the face of the Scientific Services team, representing content and ensuring client objectives are being met through each solution.
- Collaborating with Editorial and Accounts teams to deliver on a range of content development, strategy, and an oversight of medical writers.
The Medical Director should have the following qualifications:
- PharmD, MD or PhD preferred
- Background working with publications and med affairs deliverables
- 5-6 years of relevant agency experience
- Fully remote option
- Employee-centric focus on growth and development
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage as well as competitive compensation
If you are interested in this Medical Director role, then please don't wait to apply!