A very well-established, internationally known Medical Communications agency is searching for a Medical Director to lead their growing Scientific Services team. You will play a pivotal role in the strategy of the organization as well as growing their client base, both new business and organic growth as well. You will be able to wear many hats as well as have an immense amount of ownership over your accounts. This position offers a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity for accelerated career growth. If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with a strong background in Medical Communications, then please apply!
The Medical Director will:
- Build and maintain productive and long-lasting client relationships.
- Lead a team of up to five (5) Writers and Associate Directors.
- Come with a deep understanding of diverse therapeutic areas.
- Drive organic growth on assigned account(s).
- Facilitate timely execution of deliverables in line with SOW, deadlines, and brand stewardship established with client.
- Train and mentor junior staff, assisting them in their growth as well.
The Medical Director must have:
- Minimum 5 years of agency experience in Medical Communications.
- PhD, MD, or PharmD.
- Passion for growth and delivery of exceptional service.
- Expertise in oncology, neurology, immunology or respiratory
- Experience managing multiple direct reports.