A global pharmaceutical company is looking for a candidate with experience in Medical Affairs to join their team as a Medical Affairs Operations Manager to aide in growing the Global Medical Affairs program.
The Medical Affairs Operations Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist in development, alignment, and implementation of strategic goals and long-range plans to achieve operational excellence and meet deliverables
- Coordinate scheduling of Field Medical Forum and additional conferences and congresses
- Develop and maintain project time lines and budgets
- Play a pivotal role in scheduling, agenda building, and taking minutes when needed
The Medical Affairs Operations Manager will have the following characteristics:
- Comfortable with ambiguity as this role with be on a new team that is being built out
- Possess critical thinking skills, high organization, and strong communication skills
The Medical Affairs Operations Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Experience working within Medical Affairs
- PharmD or similar degree preferred
This role is HYBRID in Somerville, NJ.
Health, Vision, Dental, & 401k