A leading pharmaceutical company specialising in chemical-free natural medicines is currently expanding their commercial team and are looking for a media planner in Germany.
- Training in communication and media
- Ideally, you should already have some initial experience within a media agency
- Solid experience in communication planning for classic media (print and TV)
- Good knowledge of the German media landscape
- You have strong project management skills and experience in working with different (marketing) departments and external partners
- You are innovative and creative in finding compromises and can priortize.
- You always keep track of things, even in stressful situations
- German is your mother tongue; You speak English fluently. Other foreign languages are a plus
- Awareness and or openness to homeopathy and naturopathy is a plus
- You are responsible for the successful implementation and further development of the media strategies for the company.
- You create distribution and media plans in cooperation with our product management and always keep an eye on target groups, budget and advertising pressure
- You coordinate the timely delivery of all advertising material and ensure that it is placed correctly
- You have control over all media measures and analyze and report regularly on their effectiveness
- You define recommendations for action to optimize the individual measures
- Intensive training and practical experience
- Experience in International Development and ability to advance the company with your ideas!
- Excellent development prospects
- Good work-life balance.