My client is actively looking for a medical affairs professional with medical and compliance experience. The medical reviewer will serve as a medical representative and certifier of the UK pharma's Medical, Legal, Regulatory review team.
As part of the role your responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the medical delegate on UK medical, legal and regulatory (MLR) review committee, which is responsible for review, approval, and certification of promotional and medical materials,
- Review materials and make sure data included are accurate and presented in a fair/scientifically-balanced manner.
- Determine acceptability of references, advise on whether claims are consistent with appropriate approved label, and ensure that the piece is relevant and of utility for the target audience
- Advise on materials and events designed and produced by UK/Global markets and medical teams to ensure compliance with company polices and UK standards for ethical promotion and scientific interactions.
- Support marketing and medical colleagues through guidance and provision of information and company products, brand messages and claims with regulatory requirements and applicable codes of practice.
- Work collaboratively and develop a good working relationship with the marketing and multi-channel consultants, medical affairs leads and medical directors to make sure the companies marketing and medical strategies align.
- Work with cross-functional teams to support the creation and review of materials and projects.