We are searching for a Mechanical Engineer - R&D to support a Global Medical Imagining System Provider on a 6 - 9 month project.
- Responsible for designing and writing the specifications of a vacuum system (Oil is involved with part of the system, 9 millibar vacuum)
- Responsible for supervising the building of the vacuum
- Reviewing of requirements and specification documents to improve system definition
- Theoretical Research
- Mechanical Engineering degree with knowledge of Vacuum systems (or something similar)
- You understand a wide range of disciplines such as mechanics, electronics and combining them into an innovative system
Knowledge in the following areas is an advantage:
- Vacuum systems (vacuum in medical device is a bonus) (something similar)
- Medical device background is an advantage ISO 13485
- Experience working with x-ray tube machines
Please note: only people who have right to work in Switzerland can apply for this position.