One of the world's leading open-access biotech platforms for biologics drug development is looking for a Mass Spectrometry Director to be based in China to lead their Mass Spectrometry Analytical Science team.
This opportunity provides amazing growth potential, career progression and the chance to be working with a growing company.
- Lead the daily work of the mass spectrometry team
- Responsible for the method transfer, development, and qualification of the analytical methods related to protein molecular mass spectrometry.
- Produce and review SOPS and method development reports for experiments
- Responsible for regular communication with all stakeholders.
- Lead the maintenance and procurement of lab equipment and consumables.
- 5 - 15 years of protein-related mass spectrometry work experience
- Majors: biophysics, biochemistry, biopharmaceuticals, molecular biology and other related majors
- Master's degree or above. Doctoral degree is preferred.
- More than 2 years of team management experience.
- Good communication skills and team spirit
If you are interested, please apply with your CV attached.