TITLE: Marketing Manager
Working to provide the best quality products to their patients, this biologics company is leading the industry both nationally and globally. With continued growth, this passionate, consumer-driven organization is looking for a Marketing Manager. As an integral part of the marketing department, this Marketing Manager will be responsible for owning and managing full-cycle marketing plans for company products. This Marketing Manager will be dedicated to delivering continued growth in the national market.
Impact of the Marketing Manager:
- Oversees the operational, logistical, and analytical aspects of portfolio
- Develop and manage digital and traditional tactics to enhance campaign while initiating cross-department collaboration (sales force, commercial
- Generate leads, marketing funnel and revenue
- Establish strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders to build generate new revenue and evidence of product performance
- Develop pricing strategies to achieve margin and revenue targets for products in pipeline
- Lead clinical marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness
Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing with a focus in Medical Device, Biotechnology or Pharmaceuticals
- Experience with digital marketing and data-drive marketing & analytics
- MBA Desired, BA in business, marketing or similar field
If you think this role as a Marketing Manager might be the next role for you, please apply immediately! We look forward to reviewing your resume!