We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team in New Jersey. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the marketing team in the development and execution of marketing campaigns and initiatives. You will be expected to work closely with the team to ensure that all marketing initiatives are executed on time and to a high standard.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Assist in the development of marketing materials including brochures, presentations, and other marketing collateral
- Conduct market research and analysis to support the development of marketing strategies
- Manage the production and distribution of marketing materials
- Support the team in the management of social media channels
- Assist in the planning and execution of events and trade shows
- Provide administrative support to the marketing team as required
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
The successful candidate will have experience in digital marketing, EPM, and the pharmaceutical industry. The salary for this role is $68000.