We have a current opportunity with a leading analytical instrument company located outside of the Boston area. This growing biotech company is looking for a Marketing Manager to help lead their automation campaigns in Mass Spectrometry. You will be an integral part of global and international marketing teams who reports to the Head of Marketing Communications.
The Marketing Communication Manager will be responsible for:
- Using marketing automation platforms to educate and engage prospective contacts
- Developing metrics to analyze campaign data to accurately optimize future marketing decisions
- Staying up to date with trends and industry changes to optimize for success
- 5+ years experience in marketing and communications focusing on CRM and B2B
- Experience in marketing automation and campaign performance analysis with industry tools (HubSpot, Pardot, etc.)
- Experience in Biotech, Medical Devices or Life Sciences
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, computer science or similar discipline
- 100-120k Base + 12% Bonus
Excited to get started? Apply for more details.