Market Research Project Manager
Location: London, United Kingdom
A global life science organisation are looking to bring on a project manager in the area of market research to join their growing European division. You will be playing a major part in overseeing all the operational project management activities. This is an exciting time to join the business, as they are centralising their global Healthcare operations.
Key Responsibilities of Market Research Project Manager
- Oversee all the project management and act as a point of contact clients for operational field work requests and questions on recurrence studies.
- Dealing with operational challenges and collaborate closely with the business excellence and the business consulting teams.
- Problem Solving during cross functional projects involving information sharing and applying best practices.
- Participating in the organisation's future programs and oversee the growth of the European division.
Key Requirements of Market Research Project Manager
- Extensive experience in project management on fieldwork operations.
- Extensive experience on problem solving tasks
- Extensive experience either in the Life science or Healthcare sector.
- Bachelor in a Scientific related degree.
If you are interested in the Market Research Project Manager apply online today or contact Trevor Logendrant at +44 203 758 8975 for more information.