Munich, Germany (4 days in office)
A small biotech who consistently strive for and achieve innovation in the world of pharmaceuticals. Operating for 40 years in speciality care, this company has seen multiple success and growth on an international scale. They have developed a rewarding culture that encourages learning and development for their employees.
- You will be responsible for the overall market access strategy for an upcoming launch, engaging with payers
- Delivering Reimbursement and Access and readiness for on a regional and access readiness on a regional and local level
- Developing innovative value contracts with sickness funds across Germany. Providing high-value information such as situation analysis, concept development, business acre development, negations strategies and roll outs.
- Working highly cross functionally across multiple teams , including close collaboration with the Field Market Access teams
- Strong experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- A background working in either; Market Access or Health Economics (HEOR)
- Ideally has an existing relationship with regional stakeholders, such as; Sick Funds, MDK, regional doctors associations, KV
- Ability to be analytical and strategical
- Knowledge of digital solutions to market access specific customer groups
I'm looking forward to receiving your application!