Currently partnering with a global Medical Device Company, looking for a Manufacturing Engineer in their Quality Operations Department for a 12 month contract (ideally long term).
The Manufacturing Engineer will monitor the quality and performance for assigned manufacturing line(s) as well as drive continuous improvements through process development, root cause analysis and systematic problem solving.
- Process and Project Engineering support for Medical Device Manufacturing.
- Provides Process Engineering support for existing processes, including hands-on equipment troubleshooting and failure analysis for milling machines, lathes and other computer integrated electro-mechanical systems.
- Supports activities associated with scrap reduction, Non-Conformance investigations, Corrective and Preventative Actions.
- Participates and Leads continuous improvements to existing processes using Process Excellence tools and LEAN principles.
- Provides input on creative ways to reduce costs by streamlining processes and systems.
- Supports new equipment acquisition efforts including machine selection, installation, validation, employee training, and other related equipment responsibilities as required.
- Experience with SAP, AutoCAD, Mastercam, PTC Creo and MS Project desirable.
- Experience with automated systems, vision systems and material handling systems desirable.
- Experience with metal cutting equipment such as milling machines, lathes or grinding machines desirable.
Please apply directly online.