One of the most reputable Pharmaceutical companies in the East Coast is looking to speak to multiple Manager, Statistical Programmer to oversee statistical vendor deliverables. This Manager will deliver quality STDM programming support to assist in leading the charge in late-phase Oncology clinical trials.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in a technical field such as computer science or mathematics; Master's degree in bio/statistics preferred.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 7 years (or Master's degree with minimum of 5 years) proven experience within pharmaceutical industry, or CROs supporting statistical analysis of clinical trials programming.
- Advanced working knowledge of SAS programming language used in clinical trials programming.
- Advanced working knowledge of CDISC standards including CDASH, and SDTM/ADaM, and extensive experiences of their implementation in clinical trials analysis.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of SDTM and aDaM data sets according to CDISC.