We have partnered with a large Pharmaceutical company to find their next Quality Control Manager to lead all aspects of Quality Control! You will be trusted to maintain compliant cGMP operations throughout their site and develop strategy and execution within Quality Control department. Looking for someone to lead cross-functional teams and of course the QC team.
- Hire, mentor, and develop staff, ensuring goals are met by target due dates.
- Represent company and provide credibility when meeting with regulatory officials.
- Maintain workflow while ensuring all GMP operations are in compliance.
- Prepare, review, and approve external and internal reports and other documentation
- Support internal and external audits, including third-party contract laboratories
- Manage the assignment of raw materials and special projects in the laboratory
- Strong working knowledge of cGMP regulations
- Proven track-record of successfully working in a fast-paces environment with a high-performing team
- Strong technical writing skills
- Able to effectively collaborate with management from other functional areas
- Conduct lab investigations, write deviations, implement CAPA and initiate change control