We have partnered with a leading CDMO to find the ideal Quality Assurance Manager for their team! If you have been looking to work on COVID related products and build out your own team, then this might be for you. The QA Manager will be a subject area expert and ensure that all manufactured materials are up to company's GMP requirements.
- Develop, review, and approve SOPs for all functions and department functions while ensuring team has a solid grasp on department processes and standard procedures.
- Manage the disposition of all raw materials.
- Manage, prepare, and approve master batch records, cleaning batch records, monographs, and test methods.
- Review of gaps and risk assessments for global quality standard implementation plans
- Provide training and be a mentor for staff
- Manage Quality Management Systems
- S in Chemistry, Biology, or related field
- 5 years'+ of QA experience within pharmaceuticals or related GMP regulated industry
- 2 years'+ in a leadership position with a pharmaceutical or related field
- Prior experience with manufacturing APIs is a huge plus
- Strong collaboration skills and desire to pass on knowledge to others