Mission for the role
To support our stakeholders in assessing the value of our products, therapies and clinical strategies as well as advancing our understanding of disease through our observational research activities.
Manager of Epidemiological Research
- Proactive preparation, alignment and management of the Epidemiology & Real-World Evidence project portfolio in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
- Design, implementation and evaluation of Epidemiology & Real-World Evidence projects in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Generation of projects deliverables (e.g. reports, abstracts, presentations, scientific publications)
- Communication and dissemination of research findings (e.g. through abstracts,peer-reviewed publications, presentations)
- Identification of potential research and project topics (e.g. through literature searches)
- Ensures high quality of research processes and results
A Manager of Epidemiology will have a background similar to the below;
- MSc or PhD in Epidemiology, Public Health or comparable degree with relevant work experience
- Several years of professional experience in the conduct and management of Epidemiology & Real-World Evidence studies
- Profound understanding of epidemiological methods and statistical concepts relevant for the design and implementation of a broad range of epidemiological research projects
- Track-record of peer-reviewed publications
- Knowledge of literature search techniques, evidence synthesis and evidence-based medicine
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance standards relevant for epidemiological and medical research
- Knowledge in the area of dialysis and/or nephrology would be a plus
- Highly-motivated and team-oriented personality with a solution-driven and independent work style
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office applications and utilization of Literature databases/search engines
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
What you will receive;
- Base salary between €60,000 - €85,000
- On top benefits including private and mandatory state benefits.
- Excellent company canteen and coffee areas.
- Quiet working spaces and open collaboration areas - choose where you work best.
- Free parking with easy access to office.
- Excellent Training and support across whole time of employment.
- Working across the globe on wide scope projects which will have a huge impact to all those in the company and the patients involved.
All applications are made with strict confidentiality and nothing is shared without your permission.