**Must be local to New Jersey**
Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join their team on a 12-month contract with a good possibility for conversion or extension!
Pay Rate: $90-95/hr
Contract: Min. 12 Months
Requirements and Job Functions:
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. Equivalent education/experience in life science/healthcare is accepted.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical clinical research experience.
- Experience in Externally-Sponsored Research and IIS strongly preferred.
- Oncology trial experience strongly preferred.
- Global trial experience strongly preferred.
- Experience considered relevant includes clinical or basic research in a Pharmaceutical company, a Medical device/Diagnostic company, Academic Research Organization (ARO) or Contract Research Organization (CRO). CRA experience is preferred. Time spent directly
- Support the oversight of the overall process related to externally sponsored Investigator Initiated Studies (IIS) in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Monitor IIS mailbox and ensure completion of all concept submissions
- Distribute concepts to regional medical directors for review and approval to proceed with committee meetings
- Schedule Review Committee meetings and send invites; ensure the appropriate personnel attends; ensure the IIS Committee roster is up to date
- Prepare full agenda and meeting minutes (drafts and final)
- Liaise with regional IIS manager to initiate execution of IIS
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?