We're currently working with a mid-sized Biopharmaceutical company located in the Greater New Jersey Area looking to grow-out their team with additional support for their current clinical studies. They're looking to bring on a Manager of Biostatistics on a contract basis. Please find the details of the role below.
Please find the details of the role below:
Position: Manager Biostatistician
Qualifications: Experienced working with Oncology Phase I-IV Clinical trials, experienced with creating and developing SAP's, can work independently, prior submission experience is a plus and basic knowledge of SAS programming skills.
Location: Greater New Jersey (On-site)
Hourly Rate: Based on candidate experience
Hours: 40 hours a week
Contract Length: 1-year duration
- Serve as lead Statistician on complex trials and across multiple studies
- Facilitate teams to identify issues related to biostatistics and propose solutions; manage day-to-day biostatistics operations and help to develop resource allocation to execute biostatistics initiatives as needed
- Participate study related activities and provide statistical support such as reviewing Case Report Form (CRF) and guidance, validating randomization scheme, reviewing Independent Radiology Review Committee Charter and data transfer plan, etc
- Oversee programming activities, perform quality assurance checks on internally or externally produced SAS tables, listings, and figures, and ensure the quality of deliverables. Perform post-hoc statistical analyses as needed
- May work on submission teams as a statistician and/or a programmer
Please feel free to apply!