Bioanalytical Manager Urgently needed for Leading Pharma Organization
* Located in North Carolina
* Extraordinarily Competitive and Comprehensive Compensation Package
The Manager Bioanalytical will have the following Responsibilities:
* Investigate, create, and validate new scientific methodologies used to control raw materials, production intermediates, and final products.
* Lead a team of scientists that validate analytical methodologies for clinical, scale-up, and/or registration batches, including technology transfer and stability of projects
* Serve as a leader and mentor for scientists in the laboratory
* Coordinate research from industry practices and processes and apply to innovative drug development for client products.
* Clients facing role with numerous responsibilities including represent Analytical Development in customer meetings to receive/deliver information, requests and requirements
The Ideal Candidate will have the following skill set:
* Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, or related field with an Advanced degree being strongly preferred.
* 9+ years' experience working in the Pharma Industry, with at least 5 years being in a supervisory position
* Extensive experience working with Large Molecule and Biologics Required
* Strong time management and organization abilities