This innovative cutting edge Cell Therapy Biotech is seeking a scientific leader in Analytical Development to support the optimization and development of allogeneic & autologous cell therapy products. This is a key leadership role that requires analytical design and development experience and understanding in order to establish new analytical methods and procedures for cell therapy product characterization.
- Lead a team of scientists on multiple cell therapy programs while collaborating with other functions
- Validate and design new methodologies for complex projects
- Plan and execute strategies to meet project timelines
- Help with the development, optimization, qualification, and execution of cell-based, nucleic acid-based, protein-based, and chemistry-based assays for cell therapy products.
- Tech transfer of analytical methods and assays such as Flow Cytometry, PCR/ddPCR, ELISAs, and cytotoxicity assays
- Preparation of protocols, reports, test methods, and SOPs
- Masters or Ph.D. (preferred) with 6 years of experience in analytical development.
- Knowledge of analytical practices and principles as they pertain to cell therapy 2-4 years of experience.
- Multi-color Flow Cytometry
- Experience with multiple cell types such as T-Cells, NK Cells, Car-T, or stem cells is highly desired.
- Superior written, oral, and communication skills