The innovative biopharmaceutical company I am working with is currently searching for a qualified Learning and Development Sr. Associate to join their team in San Rafael, CA. This role would involve directing specific Learning and Development initiatives and assisting further activities involving Talent Development.
This is an on-site opportunity and is offered on a contract basis of 5 months minimum with possibilities for extension.
- Promoting workshops and crafting communications dealing with Constant Contact
- Creating schedules for workshops and other Learning & Development events
- Tracking participant enrollment
- Collaborating with external L&D partners (such as strategy and marketing partners)
- Updating and managing HR's page on L&D
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective communication, both written and verbal, between different office divisions such as HRBPs, Talent Development Team, etc.
If this position is of interest to you, please follow the relevant links to apply. Alternatively, if you are a LinkedIn user, feel free to find me at EPM Scientific and Ryan Milton.