This exciting Lean Manufacturing Analyst role is working with a rapidly growing Biotech company who have some blockbuster drugs up and coming!
You would be working in a brand new facility which is state of the art and will get to have an impact on developing, improving and passing the site for manufacturing.
Main Task :
- Support implementation of a Lean Manufacturing Operating System at the site including training people on methods and tools (Lead Kaizen and 5S event)
- Support implementation of operational review meetings, visual management boards
- Implement/lead Continuous Improvement initiatives at the site
- Facilitate process mapping and root cause analysis on the manufacturing floor
- Support development/ implementation of a Control Room and ensure metrics (KPIs) are in place
- 3 years of experience with Lean Manufacturing methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, fluent in English. German is a plus.
- Project Management skills
- Lean Six Sigma certification is a plus (Green Belt)
Please reach out if you have this skill set and available!